Meet our Registered Clinical Counsellors
Our counsellors are all part of the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) and have a Master’s degree in counselling. Please read the individual biographies of our Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC) before booking sessions. To read our biographies, please click on our photos below.
Areas of focus
- Anxiety: stress management, panic attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), phobias, social anxiety, health anxiety
- Depression: low mood, depressive episodes, dysthymia, bipolar disorder
- Culture and identity issues: life transitions, integration issues, relocations, cultural differences, family conflicts
- Trauma: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), trauma (early childhood), grief
- High sensitivity: health problems, work-life imbalance, emotional overstimulation
- Self-esteem: low self-esteem, body image issues, self-acceptance issues, and others such as self-defeating behaviour or self-injurious behaviour
- Relationships: rebuilding trust, fractured relationships, infidelity, resentment, reconnection
Is your specific issue not listed? Please contact us for more information.
Who we are mostly working with
- Teens (age 13-18)
- Young adults & adults
Student package available!
What we offer
- Individual counselling: sessions are 50, 75 or 100 minutes
- Couples counselling: sessions are 75 or 100 minutes
- Couples therapy with Lynn and James: please contact us for more information and rates
- Group counselling: based on availability and demand