Our counsellors are all part of the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC) and have a Master’s degree in counselling. Please read the individual biographies of our Registered Clinical Counsellors (RCC) before booking sessions.
Meet our Registered Clinical Counsellors
To read our biographies, please click on the photo of each counsellor.
Areas of focus
- Anxiety: stress management, panic attacks, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), phobias, social anxiety, health anxiety
- Depression: low mood, depressive episodes, dysthymia, bipolar disorder
- Culture and identity issues: life transitions, integration issues, relocations, cultural differences, family conflicts
- Trauma: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), trauma (early childhood), grief
- High sensitivity: health problems, work-life imbalance, emotional overstimulation
- Self-esteem: low self-esteem, body image issues, self-acceptance issues, and others such as self-defeating behaviour or self-injurious behaviour
- Relationships: rebuilding trust, fractured relationships, infidelity, resentment, reconnection
Is your specific issue not listed? Please contact us for more information.
Who we are mostly working with
- Teens (age 13-18)
- Young adults
Student package available!
What we offer
- Individual counselling: sessions are 50, 75 or 100 minutes
- Couples counselling: sessions are 75 or 100 minutes
- Couples therapy with Lynn and James: please contact us for more information and rates
- Group counselling: based on availability and demand