4-week Group Counselling sessions focusing on Anxiety
Total cost is: $250 + GST
- 25 minutes intake
- 4 Group Counselling sessions
Dates and Times
- Monday evenings starting at 7pm. Sessions are 1.5 hours long.
- May 6th, 13th, 27th & June 3rd
Have you been struggling with anxiety recently? Finding it hard to cope with specific stressors? You are not alone! Anxiety is one of our basic emotions and sometimes, it becomes a problem when it interferes with our daily activities. Interested in joining a group class?
Why you should join the group class:
- Group counselling is a beneficial way to connect with people who have been affected by anxiety. It creates connections between people and it makes room to learn from each other in a supportive setting.
- The class is designed for clients who have been dealing with mild and/or severe anxiety. This includes: phobias, general anxiety, social anxiety, health anxiety, and test anxiety.
- The sessions will focus on your personal experiences, self-awareness, psycho-education, and finding healthy coping strategies that work for you.
Who you are working with:
- Lynn Windels, MSc, Registered Clinical Counsellor & Clinic Director
- Learn more about Lynn by clicking on the photo below and reading her biography
- Before the start of the class, there will be a one on one counselling intake for 25 minutes to discuss your goals and to determine if group counselling is the best option for you.
- When anxiety symptoms are severe, we recommend you to consider doing individual sessions on top of the group class.
- Each class and prior intake are $50/per session (+GST). (Regular individual sessions are $120/50 minutes).
- This is not a drop -in class and registration is required.
- Payment will go through after each session.
- This is a 4 session package and is non refundable. Missed sessions will be charged in full.