Hi, I’m Dr. Erik Boudreau, N.D., and I have been practicing naturopathic medicine since 2004. Originally from Ontario, I relocated to Illinois in 2011, where my wife and I had the privilege of working at an integrative cancer hospital (Midwestern Regional Medical Center). Following the birth of our daughter, we returned to Canada in late 2016, where I resumed private practice, where I greatly enjoy helping patients work towards their own individual health goals.
We all have different backgrounds, experiences, challenges and goals, and I feel that it’s only natural for each of us to have a treatment plan that’s equally unique. Simply because a specific dietary recommendation, lifestyle change, natural supplement, our in-clinic treatment makes all the difference for one person doesn’t necessarily mean that it will help someone else. A big part of my role as an ND is working together with each patient to map out a game plan that’s right for them, and then begin heading down that path alongside them.
I feel that improving health (inside or out) does not mean simply telling the patient what to do, what to eat, or which supplement to take. More importantly, we must educate, motivate, and empower each person, to truly feel both supported, and in control of their own health.
- Advanced Injection Therapies (including prolotherapy); for shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles
- Prescriptive Authority
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy
- Reiki Level 2 (Usui Holy Fire III)
- Undergraduate Degree in Psychology from McMaster University in Hamilton, ON
- Earned Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.) designation from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM, in Toronto, ON)
- In private naturopathic practice in Toronto from 2004-2011
- In 2011, I accepted a role as Naturopathic Oncology Provider at Midwestern Regional Medical Center just outside Chicago, Illinois
- In late 2016, following the birth of our daughter, my wife and I returned to Canada, where I resumed private naturopathic practice in BC