Massage & Craniosacral Therapy
Areas of Focus
Caused by injuries (athletic, whiplash, etc.), stress, malnutrition, other medical/psychological factors
Injuries, bad posture (office jobs), heavy lifting, others
Tenderness of the muscle, muscle stiffness, fatigue, poor sleep, etc.
Massage can prevent the occurrence of conditions that may cause athletic injury.
Sprains and strains can be relieved through massage.
Muscle spasms and pain can be relieved through massage.
Leg pain, numbness, tingling in the legs
Massage helps relieve pain and eases muscle stiffness associated with arthritis by improving circulation and helping to reduce inflammation.
Massage during pregnancy can relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health.
Deep muscle massage and Tissue Relaxation treatments have many benefits for patients with neurological disorders.
What We Offer
- Deep fascia release
- Rehab therapy
- Swedish massage/wellness & stress management
- Deep tissue massage
- Sport massage
- Pregnancy and post-natal massage
- Provided by Jennifer Twyman, RMT
- CST is a gentle, non-invasive, hands-on technique
- A CST therapist will gently work with the whole body, which includes the spine and the skull, and its cranial sutures, diaphragms, and fascia.
- Craniosacral Therapy can help improve the functioning of the nervous system, will help with pain relief, & improve mobility
- This therapy has been used to treat a variety of conditions, both psychological and physical
- CST is beneficial for all ages
Payments are made at the beginning or the end of each session. We accept credit cards, cash or cheques. 24-hour notice is required for all cancellations, and missed visits without adequate notice will be billed as above.
Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) Rates
Craniosacral Therapy Rates
$157.50 /75 minutes
$168.00 /90 minutes