What We Offer
- A review of your current eating habits, lifestyle, and health history
- Information about your nutrition concerns and goals
- Development of a personalized action plan to address your goals and begin to improve your eating habits
These sessions are designed for couples that are mainly interested in meal planning support. If you and your spouse have different health concerns, two separate initial consultations are required to provide better care.
- Our nutrition packages are perfect for clients that are interested in long-term care.
- When purchasing a package, the full amount of each package is paid upfront to receive the discount.
- Please be aware that our packages are non-refundable and don’t include the initial consultation.
Payments are made at the beginning or the end of each session. We accept Interac e-transfer, credit cards, exact cash or cheques.
24-hour notice is required for all cancellations, and missed visits without adequate notice will be billed as above.
- Initial client consult - $145/60 min
- Follow-up sessions - $110/45 min
- Couples initial consult/meal planning session - $220/90 min*
- Couples follow-up sessions - $147/60 min*
Nutrition Packages Rates
(only offered by Elizabeth at this time)
- Basic Package: 2 x 45 min follow up sessions - $210 (you save $10)
- Intermediate Package: 4 x 45 min follow up sessions - $420 (you save $20)
- Intensive Package: 6 x 45 follow up sessions - $630 (you save $30)
The public may assume that dietitians and nutritionists are one and the same; but in British Columbia “nutritionist” is not a regulated health profession. Only qualified nutrition professionals who are registered with a regulatory body, such as the College of Dietitians of British Columbia, may call themselves dietitians. To be registered in B.C., dietitians must have a five-year university degree in nutrition with at least 1250 hours of supervised, hands-on training, and pass a national competence examination.
Most insurance companies will cover Dietitian Services with Registered Dietitians. However, we recommend you to contact your insurance to check if RD’s are covered under your insurance plan.